Suntem rezultatul alegerilor noastre
În fiecare zi muncim să ne asiguram cele necesare traiului. Stresul, poluarea si alimentația dezechilibrată favorizează dezvoltarea bolilor. De astăzi putem alege să avem un alt stil de viata. Este nevoie de o schimbare. Singura persoană pe care o putem schimba este propria persoana.
Cum putem acționa? Conștientizând:
* importanța gândirii și a acțiunii pozitive
* ce reprezinta o alimentatie calitativă
* echilibrul între activitate și odihnă
* care sunt beneficiile exercițiilor fizice în menținerea unei sănatăți optime
* rolul dezvoltării personale în valorificarea potențialului
* relațiile cu cei din jur
Clinica Onix Optim
|Str. Sperantei, Nr. 30-32, Bragadiru|
Ce faci zilnic pentru un stil de viata sanatos?
Subiect:: How To Prevent Prostate Problems And Diseases?
The common prostate health conditions are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer.
Prostate infection, also called prostatitis, is regarded as the common prostate-related overuse injury in men younger than 55 years of age. Infections of the prostate related are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
Acute bacterial prostatitis could be the least common of forms of prostate infection. It is brought on by bacteria found in the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients can experience fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated through the use of antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to relieve the swelling.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis can be a condition connected with a particular defect inside gland and the persistence presence of bacteria inside the urinary tract. It can be brought on by trauma to the urinary tract or by infections originating from other areas with the body. A patient can experience testicular pain, spine pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it can be treated by removal with the prostate defect then the use antibiotics and NSAIDs to help remedy the soreness.
Non-bacterial prostatitis is the reason approximately 90% of prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not even to determine the cause of these conditions. Some researchers believe that chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur as a result of unknown infectious agents while other feel that intensive exercise and lifting can cause these infections.
Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
To prevent prostate diseases, an effective meals are important. These are some in the actions to keep your prostate healthy.
1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is essential for our health and wellbeing and this will also keep the urinary track clean.
2. Some studies suggest that a number of ejaculations each week will assist to prevent prostate cancer.
3. Eat pork in moderation. It has been shown that consuming more than four meals of beef per week will heighten the probability of prostate diseases and cancer.
4. Maintain an appropriate diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to make certain sufficient intake of nutrients needed for prostate health.
The most significant measure to take to make sure a wholesome prostate is always to choose regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years of age and above, you ought to go for prostate examination at least per year.
De:: Adrian Ionut Popescu
Înscrieți-vă la buletinul nostru informativ: